Case Study: Group rail travel in private carriages
Train Chartering arranges group travel in private carriages for small - and medium-sized groups up to 100 passengers.
The carriages are generally the private use of one or more carriages in a scheduled or chartered train. Occasionally we can attach a private rail car or carriage to the train, depending on its type.
The carriages can be first or second (standard in the UK) class, on day trains or night sleepers, or in normal or luxury trains.
Train Chartering's specialised project & guest management services make group rail travel worldwide a real alternative to air or road travel.
Train Chartering provides dedicated stewards for:
- meeting passengers on the station before departure
- liaising with station managers to ensure smooth boarding
- escorting the passengers throughout the journey
- delivering catering or other services as ordered
- guiding passengers off the arrival station
- escorting to the ultimate destination as required
Private carriages have been used for corporate hospitality, sport travel, wedding ceremonies & guest travel, film locations, VIP and embassy travel, PR and marketing events and sometimes simply for the ultimate in private travel by rail.
Group travel in a reserved carriage provides privacy with profile and an improved journey experience for increased passenger satisfaction.Contact Private Rail Cars to discuss your requirements.